1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we have prepared this legal notice (hereinafter referred to as "Legal Notice") in order to regulate access to and use of this website (hereinafter "the Website").
2. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Below, we provide the data of the person who owns and is responsible for the Website for all purposes:
Interpunct Translations (hereinafter, "the owner of the Website")
VAT ID: ES B98150006
Address: C/ Concordia, 1, local 3 - Quart de Poblet - Valencia
3. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access to and use of the Website shall be governed by the provisions of this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the specific conditions that apply to certain services included in it.
The access and use of the Website attribute the condition of the user (hereinafter, "the User") of the Website and entails the acceptance of all the content of this Legal Notice in its version published in the Website at the moment in which access takes place.
We reserve the right to modify and update the information contained in the Website, as well as in this Legal Notice, at any time and without the need for prior notice. It will be the responsibility of the User to review the content at the time of each access and/or use.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
5.1. Accuracy of the information
The User declares that all the information supplied by him/her in the course of the use of the Website is truthful, accurate, complete, precise and that he/she is authorised to disclose it.
5.2. Compliance with legislation
The User undertakes to use the Website in compliance with current legislation and in accordance with the provisions of the Legal Notice.
The User will refrain from using the Website for illegal purposes, which are contrary to the provisions of the Legal Notice, or in any way violate the rights and interests of the owner of the Website or third parties.
The Owner of the Website reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, deny or withdraw access and/or use of its Website at any time and without notice to any User who fails to comply with this Legal Notice.
5.3. Responsibility of the User
The User must use the Website and its contents under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User shall be liable for any damages of any nature that the Owner of the Website may suffer as a direct or indirect result of non-compliance with this Legal Notice.
6. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All Web content (including databases, trademarks, logos, trade names, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio, video files and software) are the property of the Owner of the Website or the Owner of the Website is accordingly authorised for use, and are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. CONTENTS FROM OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may make available to Users links to other websites that are managed by third parties, by means of hypertext links, banners, buttons and any other searching tool that allows the User to access websites other than the Website or websites of third parties (hereinafter, "Links"). The use of Links does not imply the acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the Owner of the Website of the content or services offered by them, nor does it offer any guarantee to the User. Consequently, it will be the exclusive responsibility of the User to navigate to other websites through such Links, and the Owner of the Website will be exonerated of all responsibility in relation to information, data, files, products, services and any kind of existing material on the pages accessed through such Links.
Similarly, all those Links between any website and the Website do not imply any legal relationship between the Website and that which incorporates such Links, nor the knowledge and acceptance of their existence and content by the Owner of the Website.
8. LIMITATION OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Always in accordance with current legislation, the Owner of the Website is exempt from any liability arising from:
1. Any error, deletion or anomaly that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Website and that has its origin in fortuitous events or force majeure (whether Internet problems, computer errors, telephone breakdowns, hackers, etc.), or that were a consequence of User mishandling.
2. Inadequate use that users may make of the Website and resulting in the violation of intellectual property rights and/or industrial or other civil or criminal offenses.
3. Of the claims of third parties derived from the undue use of the Website on the part of the User.
4. Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they have any contractual relationship with the Owner of the Website.
5. Access and use of the Website to unsuitable content, as well as the sending of data by minors without the consent of their parents or legal guardians, it being the responsibility of parents or legal guardians to prevent minors accessing unsuitable content.
6. Errors or outdated content published on the Website.
7. Inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User that prevent the transmission of products or services contracted and/or contact the User.
9. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS
Should any clause of this Legal Notice be declared null and void, in whole or in part, such nullity shall only affect the provision that is null and void or ineffective, without affecting the rest of the clauses.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
This Legal Notice, as well as any relationship that may arise between the User and the Owner of the Website by access and use of the Website shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish Law.